بيتي السعيد
اهلا بك اختي الزائرة الكريمة نتمني لكي قضاء اسعد الاوقات في بيتنا السعيد
نتمني اشتراكك معنا في بيتنا السعيد لكي تكتمل سعادتنا
بيتي السعيد
اهلا بك اختي الزائرة الكريمة نتمني لكي قضاء اسعد الاوقات في بيتنا السعيد
نتمني اشتراكك معنا في بيتنا السعيد لكي تكتمل سعادتنا
بيتي السعيد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدي نسائي اسلامي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولمركز التحميل
المواضيع الأخيرة
» لماذا كان أول خطاب لموسى"انني انا الله" ولمحمد"اقرأ"عليهم الصلاة والسلام
 Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeمن طرف ام طاطو الجمعة يناير 17, 2014 4:48 am

» Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate
 Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeمن طرف ام طاطو الجمعة يناير 17, 2014 4:43 am

» Qualities peace be upon him and congenital defects
 Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeمن طرف ام طاطو الجمعة يناير 17, 2014 4:42 am

» كلمات والفاظ تخالف العقيده لابد من معرفتها
 Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeمن طرف ام طاطو الجمعة يناير 17, 2014 4:39 am

» سيدنا المسيح عيسى بن مريم(عليه السلام)
 Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeمن طرف ام طاطو الجمعة يناير 17, 2014 4:23 am

» خليل الله ابراهيم ,نبى الله ابراهيم ,من هو خليل الله
 Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeمن طرف ام طاطو الجمعة يناير 17, 2014 4:21 am

» قصة النبي دانيال وهل ذكر في القرآن الكريم
 Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeمن طرف ام طاطو الجمعة يناير 17, 2014 4:18 am

» عدد نساء سليمان عليه السلام
 Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeمن طرف ام طاطو الجمعة يناير 17, 2014 4:16 am

» الاغتسال بالمطر شفاء من السحر والمس و العين.
 Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeمن طرف ام طاطو الجمعة يناير 17, 2014 4:12 am

» العلاقة بين الإنس والجن
 Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeمن طرف ام طاطو الجمعة يناير 17, 2014 4:10 am

Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ام طاطو
مديرة المنتدي
مديرة المنتدي
ام طاطو

Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate Jb12915568671

Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate PLMaw

Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate Jrfaf

مصر :  Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate Img_girls-ly1365555225_303
عدد المساهمات : 185
نقاط : 40122
السٌّمعَة : 17
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/01/2014
العمر : 45

Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate    Is Matt Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 17, 2014 4:43 am

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah and his family and companions , either:

The illiteracy of the Prophet peace be upon him Kamal in his right and the greatest miracle of miracles ; Had writes and reads to biased people questioned

And Gahdon in his command , but God 's response this suspicion by saying : what you read to him from the book in your right hand if not of sound

For staggered doers { Spider : 48 }

And therefore peace be upon him not write nor read the message before and after , and he died and he is also on the correct view, is the view of the majority of scholars .

This has been discussed in detail and scholarly in Afattoyen : 11425.78544 .

And any benefit to the writing and reading to those who taught him the revelation of God , and gave him this tremendous science , which can not be up-to- Ashrha greatest reader and writer. Bless him and

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  Qualities peace be upon him and congenital defects

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
بيتي السعيد :: المنتدي الاسلامي :: What is Islam-
انتقل الى: